
I have done my share of exercising today..
First this morning I met with a friend for swimming(½hr.) , then I joined the Fitness Barre for 1hr.
Home again I had to do some cleaning and this monster of a vacuum cleaner is SO HEAVY to drag around in the house.
Wow , I´m all done.
I wish I could get my old european one, back..but over here they cost twice as the price i DK.
Come on american Ladies!! Protests!!!!! why do you put up with this????? who ever designed this type of vacuum-cleaners clearly didn´t have to do the vacuuming around the house.
Even my father inlaw was exhausted when he had to deal with this guy.
Have a nice week-end all.
2 comments:
Hold da op, den er jo til at blive helt bange for.....
Ja, og den larmer meget også som alt andet elektrisk her over.. Meget LYD
Post a Comment