12 June, 2007

Not so much knitting, but.......


this is what I started on last thursday.
It´s going to be a bag and I rewrote the patteren to be a larger bag.
I am using bike-tire hose ( the inner hose of a bike - tire) to create it.
It´s fun and I needed to do it.
The yarn is Lion Brand Wool for felting from Michaels in Topeca, Kansas.
I love the color. It runs 144m on 85 gr.
( funny wight!)

I also do crochet a baby dress in summer yellow . pic. later.





Week-end come and went!!! Isn´t that what we all feel.


I wish there could be at day between saturday and sunday- just for pleasure.





We had som business colleages for BBQ sunday and as yóu can see, a got a guest chef taking over the marinading.


He just loves to help out in the house.


The day before he help me to clean 3 bathrooms,, and in the end he told me that he had something else to do som I just had to finish it by myself..


Of course I did! He is my sweetheart, last "baby" (at seven)



There was also time for a trip to stack som scandinavian goods at IKEA.
Elderberry flower and black-current juice .
Flødeboller, ryebred, chocolate.
Rum pastry and oat-biscuits. MMmmmm
The Flødeboller is a big hit with the children and I can get som ryebred.
I have 9 boxes hidden away. We don´t eat ryebred everyday, but twice a month I bake some.

No comments: