03 July, 2007

MS3




I had alot fun knitting lace again. I am still not sure if I will wear my stole, but I´s gonna be fun making. Wonder what the next clue is? Any idea? I dont.
I use NO beads. Two years ago I tried to knit with beads( these were put on the yarn ahead) but I had to fight it to get them to the right spot. Tiny beads on very thin yarn.
I gues that I just have to try it again, with more patient this time and make something small. A wrist warmer maybe.
I was invited to a MS3 in the area this friday , but sadly I cant join. My summer is pretty much planed out and I am away 6 weeks. 5 of them i Denmark, but still knitting the stole :-))!!!
See thats a another thing too: I have to deside on what to take with me to Dk. It will be my sock book and some sockyarn ( does not fill that much in the suitcase) , and the stole, and I will need a third thing as well.. I have to think and be smart.




No comments: