21 September, 2007

Louisa Harding


This is the afternoon with Louisa Harding.
Coming all the way for Yorkshire , England just inspire us and let us know how her working life has been so far.
She was absolutly delightful and charming to listen to.
Stories about how we all ( almost) learned to knit and the charm about it.
There were yarn to die for and knittet garments to look at , try on and to tuch and feel!!
Its always nice to get to know other knitters as well.
Met a charming lady , turnes out she´s a blogger too and live in the town next door to mine - How convienient is that.

So this is Deborah and me on the terrasse of my LYS owner.
Below is Louisa Harding taking the time to a snapshot after signing the two books I bought.




Feel so inspired to start something new right away, but I have to prepare for 6 boys ( all 11 y.) to a sleep-over.
Ivh... I rather knit.













1 comment:

Deborah said...

I had so much fun meeting you! We will become fast friends!