Since it is harvest time and all these fairs are going on, we took this shot of Ann- Sofia and Viktor in front of two REALLY big pumpins.
First and second price.
I have never seen anything like it.
At this fair ( Vermont state fair in Ruthland) in late August, we was amazed by all the effort and time people put in to making their own ( and best) jam, salsa and so on.
This is just a tiny little corner of the exibit and look at all the ribbons.
Jar after jar filled with home grown veggies and berries.
1 comment:
Wow look at those pumpkins, still the small ones are more tasty...I am only saying this because of the gigantic batch of pumpkin chutney made from the pitifully small pumkin from our garden ;)
I love the preserves, it reminds me of the WI in Scotland.
Post a Comment