04 October, 2007

Scottish Highland knits/ Heirloom knits


Finally to day I "de-cluttered"/ my "office"/hideout. Piles everywhere and stuff/papers all over the place.
Extra chair the kids brough in+ flipp flopps, Man stuff and just a mess all over.
Could not find my patterns( I collected some during the summer and they had one pile of their own) and the new books I got ( a while ago) where on the floor next to the bed among magacines and maps.
Got the pic?
Wich brings me to todays title.While we /moms where waiting for our kids to come out of school we talked about dinner plans and we were laughing because we all had made HOT plans for dinner... like Fall food/ comfort food - hot chilli, soups and stew´s and so on.
And if your in Bergen County today you will know that we have 85-90 F.
It is so hot out there.
Some of us have even put away the summer clothing, but had to go back and pull some shorts out.
This is not right at all. Though it is nice that it is warm,, this is too much of it. Hey Lord!! It is fall now!!
I am sick of the warmth and want cold weather and some cool brease. Can we have that, please?
I want to wear something from Scottish Highland knits and cudle in in some tweed.
Pretty Please??

No comments: