A little knit together quickly mixed up with sunshine,
coffee, nice yarns, good company and great stories and left
over gingerbread cookies.
I have missed our little knitting hours, but today we managed to cook one up-
So nice to have you Erin and Deborah..
And oh, what a stash flash it ended up to be.
Laughs and book peeking.
Always nice to show and to be confirmed that ohters has the same passion as you.
Knitters are great people.
Second blogging today, but due to a very sloooooow downloading of pic... I had to start with showing you Ludde.
He is the cutest thing ever doorstopper I have ever seen.
Along with Ludde a candel and some matches ended up in the bag as well.
Dangerous to pass this store, but I had to. My younges son is growing so fast , 3-4 ich. since fall, so he had run out of socks, pants and sweatshirts.
I quickly desided to hit Gap on mainstreet, and to get there I had to pass Happy Tuesday.
Aaaahh.. well. its not everyday I shop there.
I like the matches, cool color.
Six pairs of socks for the growing guy.
No ancel socks for this boy! NOPH! He hates it.
It feels wired, he tells me, I dont like it. It feels cold- sure when the pants is 4 inch. too sort and you add ancel socks it will be cold, when it drops to 20 F outside.
it is drafty.
And we simply ran out of socks.... I put it on for so long, but to day it had to be done..
My little love is happy for his new socks.
I just had to try out a another color of Noro Silk Garden... this one is 2028- it is beatiful and calm in the colorway.
I have 3 balls total and one is going for the mitts, the other two can be a scarf mixing the colorway of the two left as in BroklynTweed noro scarf.
OR a simpel little wide triangle shawl OR a hat, OR a tube for the neck....
tonns of possibilities. That is sometimes the best of it, just dreaming on and it costs nothing to change my mind..
Do you too like to dream on before you make a decission on very special yarn?
I will sleep on it.
Good night and enjoy the snow where ever you are.
Here in nothern NJ it seems like we finally will have something - but my guess is that it will rain off by tomorrow already.
No comments:
Post a Comment