23 January, 2008

Toscany





This is for you Mette ( and Karin, Anders, Katrine and Rasmus- remember? we had a great trip!!)










Here are some various shots from Tuscany.
Mostly Lucca, Piza and Diablo Bridge.
The crooket tower of Piza is worth a visit, but keep your kids close: it is scary crooked .It feels like your falling off the top..
Beautiful churches, views are simply breathtaking. The worst thing is that you cant take pic. of it all.
Enjoy the soft air, spicy smells and soft views.
Great wine and piece.












3 comments:

Deborah said...

my sister-in-law lives outside of rome. I don't know why but I've put off visiting her. i guess I was trying to put together a month long trip. now, after seeing your pictures, i'm thinking i should go even if it is for only 1 week!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, Beate! I'm really looking forward to this vacation. :-) Mette

Torhild Reidardatter said...

You are very much welcome. I am alittle jealous- ours is "just" dk and norway.