Just started out on the Pillar of the earth and it was getting really interesting. Almost a 100 page is read , out of 973- But I had a good start.
Now I just want to go to bed so I can contiue.
Did some cooking this week-end: Had danish friends over and as a starter I made Guacamole with avocados, creme fraishe, salt and pepper, lemon juice and tonns of garlic. I love garlic, but look at this gigantic clove! 4 of them in one onion.
Ryebread from Ikea... sweedish it is and the closest we can ever get to danish ryebread. It tasets just as good.. mmmm we been eating ryebread with leverpateé on all week-end..just good and cold beer to drink.
BBQ some corns as well. copped up in small pieces , marinaded in olive oil, salt , pepper and garlic powder.. mmmm the best as a side dish.
2 comments:
Oh Beate !!! Now you've gone and made me all hungry. Wow, that is a mutant clove. Wonder what type of fertilizer they used ? I haven't read Ken Folliet for over 8-10 years. I should pick up that book.
yummy. Never seen garlic cloves that big though. I understand that everything is bigger in the US, but seriously...
Post a Comment