06 April, 2008

Colonel Teddy and Pink.

Ranunculus or just Ranunkler as it´s called in Denmark.
one of my favourites of all flowers.
So when I came upon this at Stop & Shop I just had to get them.
they are so beatiful and just so pinkish and loveable. I am in a very pinkish mood lately so they fit me well. I spendt every morning this week-end drinking my coffee and letting my thoughts come and go and enjoy their delicate look.



The Spanish- American War
"Colonel Teddy" and the "Rough Riders" has been a part of our lives this last two week-
A school project for 2 graders on a biography, my son chose Theodore Roosevelt as his caracter.
Out of this reading he chose to do a scene from the spanish-amreican war at Cuba in 1898.
The "Rough Riders " is blue and the red wariers is the spanish people.


Theodore Roosevelt alias "Colonel Teddy" is on his white horse gunfireing his rough riders up the steep hills around Santiago de Cuba.

No comments: