07 May, 2008

Waveboarding-

OK!!!! How does she do this? Any one of you tried this?
I did two days ago!! NOT EASY I tell you. I had to hold on to the garbage can to even get on this crazy board- I could balance just standing, but moving around the front and back of the board wiggles from side to side.
.. she makes it look so easy- she has full controll of this wave- board.
I have to try it again, this time with shoes on--- ( thats what I´ll do- blame it on being barefooted.)
I


Yeah... a sleeve... # one is almost done. Progress Beate.. good working!!
I made one of these crosses again- this one was for a little friend of my son-who had her first Communion last sunday. Just a little reminder that we care and wants her to have a happy life.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

Beate, you actually got onto the the thing! You are brave! I would have broken my $%$#!!!