The wall behind me is filled with pictures of Islandic children. Fun and creative decoration on a rather dull wall.
Dancing outside the restaurant Perlan.
So much fun to see on Island and in Reykjavik.
This picture was hanging in the window of a bank.
not sure what the message was, but it sure looked funny .
I guess each of you can get your own meaning.. I just found it very funny, modern and just how many eggs( the human kind of eggs) can a woman produce... lots I know.
A little help to Islandic men!! If they ended up on the mainsteet without a proper tie around the neck, help is around.
This was next to a little store who sold bandaid with sushi, bacon and lips on as decoration.
mouse math in same tasty version. A wiered mix of american, Indian and nordic style.What they sold was junk- stuff you dont exactly need. No knitting garments
Wall paintings as well. A whole end wall of a town house was painted as a mountain side- the top ( not on this pic..) had snowtops made of shiny items . It was waiving in the sun and wind.. made a great vision.
I found the Islandic people creative, artistic and humorous in their way of expressing their way of art and thinking.
Dancing outside the restaurant Perlan.
So much fun to see on Island and in Reykjavik.This picture was hanging in the window of a bank.
not sure what the message was, but it sure looked funny .
I guess each of you can get your own meaning.. I just found it very funny, modern and just how many eggs( the human kind of eggs) can a woman produce... lots I know.
A little help to Islandic men!! If they ended up on the mainsteet without a proper tie around the neck, help is around.This was next to a little store who sold bandaid with sushi, bacon and lips on as decoration.
mouse math in same tasty version. A wiered mix of american, Indian and nordic style.What they sold was junk- stuff you dont exactly need. No knitting garments
Wall paintings as well. A whole end wall of a town house was painted as a mountain side- the top ( not on this pic..) had snowtops made of shiny items . It was waiving in the sun and wind.. made a great vision.I found the Islandic people creative, artistic and humorous in their way of expressing their way of art and thinking.

No comments:
Post a Comment