08 July, 2008

last week-end and knitting Lopi garments.

This is a beatiful sail boat, waiting for the ferry to pass.
Commom sight in the summer .
Island behind is called Femø- home to two villages , Northtown and Southtown, a Jazz festival and a female camp.


Look at this high raising clouds.
We had the perfect weather.
Jokes and discussions on the ferry.
we got the great seats up on top-deck.

We stopped on the side of the road to buy new potatoes( mmmmmmmm), strawberries and danish sweet pies ( mmmmmmmm too)


They are so sweet and is so good in salads.
The kids eat them like cany.

I started up the Lopi vest from the pattern book 26.
It is called U.
I guess of the shape of the neck

My very joyful daughter showing the vest- but keeps her eyes away from me... embarresed.


And here the pic. in the Lopi book 26.
A little further on the rib and now just starting the cable.
Erin, you know I have been longing to knit cables for weeks now, seing your bags.
Will we see them on you blog?

2 comments:

cici said...

your pictures are awesome. Looks like everyone is enjoying them selves. Those clouds appear to be alive in this photo. Great shot

Deborah said...

Oh Beate, wish I was there sailing along with you guys.

Miss your laughter...