19 August, 2008

I miss blogging

I miss my blogging!!!!

Soon, very soon I´ll get phone and internet connected to my home. Friday actually Yeah!!
Now I use my library for emails and such. Today blogging was needed and not so much emails.
It´s been weeks without internet and my cell needs a vacation.( It is rather expensive too with cell only.)

News is, I started working at the local school again. Yes! We do start early in Denmark- 11 of August was our kick- off day. soon to be two weeks with homework- Phys.ed-math- danish!!- and english( my kids have a easy task there, but since my daughter is doing german as well, she can put her effort in that language this year)
And the work?? I love it !!!! and it seems both teachers and kids been missing me. Daily kids and colleags comes up to me, talk a little, tell me they´d missed me and I do have classes every day.
sometimes just subbing two periods, otherdays I have full day from 8 am- to 1.45 pm.
All subjects and all ages. Feels good to work again and so satisfying.

I have alot of plans , but slowly I get my new life together. Lots to see to and lots to look in to.
I do also have time to knit- not that much, but small stuff- made two Koolhaas hats from BrooklynTweed( one green , one off-white ) one vest ( the Lopi one for my daughter) pic. soon
and working on two pair of socks.

We did live without our furniture and stuff for 7 weeks , but august 8 the container arriaved and I ´ve been unpacking since.
Mostly stuffs in place , but had to digg in to some boxes on the attic, was looking for some examinations papers( I knew they where there somewhere and I was lucky and only had to go through 12 boxes before I found the needed papers in the 13 one!!!- only 15 boxes in total!! TYPICAL )

I cant wait to show pictures and blog regulary. miss you all.
love Beate

4 comments:

Nurhanne said...

Glad to "see" you again! You sound busy, but in a good way :-)

cici said...

hello there. I miss you too, and all your wonderful post. Glad things are working out for you and I know it won't be long before you are settled in and blogging regularly.:D

Angelikas quilts and knits said...

Jeg kan se at det gaar fremad :-)
Strikkehilsner
Angelika

cathy said...

It's very nice to hear from you again, now that you're *almost* settled in. Looking forward to seeing the knitting on the blog again one of these days. :)