01 September, 2008

Fixing bikes!!

toools to use for a woman who need to be independant and fixs bikes, lambes, pictures, shelves and so on.

Since we´re biking these days I already patched some tires of the kids bikes.
and here we go again... It seems to be the theme of these days: Mom!! My bike has a flat tire!!!
Today we did it again!!! But this time the young man had to help, because he is using his bike as a dirtbike ( and it is NOT!!) and he really need the bike getting back and forth to school.
NO car in this house hold yet!!


Off with front tire- Out with the hose


Find the littel hole and patch it. Let it dry---- use water to find other little holes- if not- you are good to go and put everything back together again. The young man did appreciate moms work and was happy to help. Maybe next time the tire is flat, he will try to do it himselves. I can hope for that to happend.


this is the youngest back tire that had to be repaired a week ago ( along with the " dirtbike")
I am getting good at this.

1 comment:

pompa said...

Wow!!! I am impressed. U r a multi talented woman - not only knitting but U also know your ways with tools. Per definition a real handy woman.
What next? Electrical or plumbing...
Cheers
OMPA