23 September, 2008

Kildemoes

Thank you so much for all your kind comments from earlier posts. I appreciate it very much.
Life is still on a kind of hold these days. It sure takes time and tonns of energy to get divorsed.
I am working every day in the second grade class- "The study week" is ( thank God) over. I was exhauseted friday afternoon. Back to normal this week.
Being abel to help 23 kids on their wooden weaves, and their sock dolls was a tremedious job. To get them to learn to thread a needle- to imagine how it should look like and so forth.
IN the end I must say they made a product they should be proud of.
The kids learned that making stuff takes time. It is not done in a second and it take patiense to get to the end product. A good lession to learn in these tecno- pc / in-a- second days.
I will post pic. tomorrow.. (forgot the camera today).
Over to something very different: Bikes!

The Rolls Roys among bikes here in Denmark the brand Kildemoes.
I needed a bike- very, very much. And the local bikestore had a sale..
I kindly borrowed a bike from a friend, but it had its little sickness´as old bikes tend to get.
Among other things the hose had to be fixed- second the gears went bananas the other day.. I must say I do get up the hills a little faster than two months ago AND with no blood taste in my mouth , but the gears hung up on 1 the other day.. the lowest ... the one that I use when going uphill..
My feets could not spin that fast downhill and on flat land... gosh... I realised that being used to a car has its weakness´.
But this girl is a dream to bike on. Fast, smooth and quick.



6 comments:

pompa said...

I've got a bike, you can ride it if you like. It's got a basket, a bell that rings and things to make it look good. I'd give it to you if I could, but I borrowed it.

Now you got a bike! Can I ride if I like? I see you got a basket, a bell that rings and things that make it look good. I'd buy it to you if I could, but you allready bought it.

Congratulations with the new bike!

Gøril og Eyolf.... said...

Hi
I`m envious!! I do have a bike, red phantom without bell, basket and a flat tire(on the 2nd year now). I have tried to fix it but failed!!!!
But once a week a "spin" at the gym, so thats my "substitute".
Maybe next year I`m able to ride my red phantom again?? Time will show! ti hi
Big hugs

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Oh ! The color is really pretty too.

Anonymous said...

Hej Beate, jeg har "glemt" din blog alt for længe, da jeg ikke tjekkede Bloglines længere. Trist at se, du er blevet skilt i mellemtiden.
Sjovt at se din cykel - jeg har den selvsamme, det var min fødselsdagsgave i år fra manden, og den ER virkelig skøn at cykle på. :o)

Torhild Reidardatter said...

tak for de gode kommentarer. Ja livet kan få en hurtig ændring:(- men den er selvvalgt :-).
og Ja. cyklen er knaldgod at cykle på....

jessie said...

I have to confess, I did not know there was a divorce in this whole moving situation but I guess it makes sense now.

Who needs a man when you have a beautiful bike? :-)