04 September, 2008

Snail hat

I could not help myself!
I had to re-do my layout of the blog. It´s like moving around with the furnitures and put new curtains up- I needed a new color theme and a more fall like look.
Cathy you are right- I have a lot of knitting to do-- and if you´ll see inside my head it is filled up on ever shelves with projects to do.But first I will show you this one:
Remember this hat?


Here it is on the new owner- Andrea was 2 years old the other day.
My cute littel niece- daughter of my younger brother.
She is adorable and so funny. The fun part is that she insist on wearing a sunhat/ hat every minute of the day.

what`s even more fun is that I, the aunt, tought her some fun pranks she pull on her mom and dad. She is a lady that learns very quickly. Its in the genes :-))

No comments: