OSLO
Aker Brygge/ Harbour.

After strawling around some parts of Oslo, it all got back to me.
Did look up my old shop ( hairdressing) , but boy did I feel old.
It was now a cafe and a hairdresser shop.
Suddenly I realized it was 19 years ago since I knew Oslo as the inside of my pocket.
Not so much anymore.

Aker brygge is a place for shopping, relaxing, lunching, reflecting , dining, meeting friends and others.
Oslo´s characteristic city hall in the background.

Great deal of art as well .
Of all kinds.
The couples of hours we spendt there was so nice. Sun so warm I almost forgot it was already october, good seafood platter for lunch, whine and good company.
Can´t ask for more.

2 comments:
Tenk at vi var så tett på hverandre på den tiden, uten at vi fant ut av det...
Tenk at vi var så tett på hverandre på den tiden, uten at vi møttes.
Post a Comment