Hurray!!!
I power shopped for 2 hr. and do now consider my self done with the Christmas shopping.
Í also got myself a new hairdo too. TADA... A total flip saturday- went bananas with my scissors and hair color- ( Truffle medium Ash brown).
I am quite pleased with the result.
7 comments:
mmm hei søta! kor fin du e!
Wow !!! I wish I were done with my shopping. I like the haircut and that color. Who are you ???
Superwoman :-)
•~♥~•
Veldig stilig se du ut, selv om jeg tenker din lys har er jo helt spesiellt....
Kveldsklem
•~♥~•
Beatrice
Twice a year I switch totally look.
I get sooooo bored. NOthing less can do it- but a total change.
LUcky I can manage on my own when the urge comes.
Beate, your hair, it is no longer the color I remember you as!
Love the haircut (and colour), I thought I was done with the Christmas shopping but then remembered the husband (we've been married nearly 20 yrs - so that might explain why I forgot he exists....) and Nr.1 son has had a growth spurt and now needs jeans and hoodies and shoes and etc So it is back to the shops during my lunchbreak tomorrow, sigh.
Post a Comment