27 December, 2008

Button up.

Making my cowl yesterday/ today- I had in mind one of my friend Majas buttons.
Are´nt they great.
Bought a great deal of them before I left Glen Rock, NJ. I will tresure them for ever.
Not sure I will use them all. I that case: I have to visit Maja and buy some more.
It´s not that easy to see how big / small they are, but with the ladybug in my hands you all get a idea of how big some of them must be.
Lady bug was again given to me by my friend Brigitte. My Alsaceian friend still living in GR.
As with the Christmas ornament I quiet had forgotten about the ladybug too. This is one of the backsides about moving too much. Things get stored all over.
It can flap its wings.

I will switch the vinyl core to a leather one.
More comfortable wearing.


1 comment:

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Those buttons are gorgeous !!! I like that ladybug necklace too. It brings a bit of spring to that cold weather up there !