I spendt quiet alot of time on Ravelry today- managed to get the latest projects uploaded and browsed around for some fellow knitters around this area I live.
I actually found a few .
Also joined some groups- so I feel I am getting there ...... soon..
Now I have to get knitting so I can deliver some finished objects for the sock group, nordic group, dansih group and the 12 objects group.
I am on track so far.
Boxes
I will tell you all a secret!
I have big difficulties to walk by or pass boxes & baskets of the kind I find cute and indispensable. Of Course I am teased and laughed at while stopping , patting and looking at a maybe purchase.. Well , I like these square boxes so sixtyish looking & and so creamy white/yellow .
I especially like the writing on this one: Home is where your story begins.
so true, so true.
3 comments:
Skulle gjerne hatt den "grønnturkise" boksen til å ha te i. Den var så vakker med fin inskripsjon, ellers var bildene du delte også nydelige.
Boksen er kjøpt i Norge i vinterferien, så du får holde øje da..
de andre kommer fra en anden ting og tang butikk , også i Norge
You are not the only one that has a problem walking by cute containers. I am guilty also. I'm actually have about 3 containers for my sugars. One for turbinado, one for white sugar and one for sweet n' Low. Also, I do love those vintage looking tea containers.
Post a Comment