13 March, 2009

Bad Earrings

No! No! No!!!!!!!!!!
What is the matter with me and this Kiri ????
This is the second time around this winter I have several big holes in it- holes not suposed to be there.
I think I finally know what´s doing it-
my earrings.
Sometimes ( depends on the earring.....) they get stuck in the knitwear I wear around my neck and this two ugly holes came this week- I got stuck again and some kid called out my name and I turned my head and wups---
In my head I remember thinking UPS!!! - but since I am so busy at school I completly forgot ( kids before shawl) about it until today- I spotted the Holes/ shawl on my frezer .
Damn!!!!
To somehing else:
Happy insidsent in my mail yesterday.
Got this great pattern / colored knitbag.

Yet another bag made by Felisi.
I have been waiting for a opportunity to buy one- but they´ve been gone loooong before I could say Amen.
This time I had success.


And the art of mixing fabrics at its best. I love it.

Other than that I am knitting on monkey ( yeah- I know! it takes time- but its supposed to be fun right?) and planning on getting them OFF the needles by sunday night. New dishcloth on its way- ( still got lots ( read: too much.... several kg) of that dang cotton)

Have a sweel week-end out there- I will enjoy my kids- their teen- mood and a birthday boy on sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Åhh, så leit med sjalet ditt! Det er ikke så lett å reparere hullmønster heller...

Men godt å se at strikketøymappen har funnet veien til Danmark, håper dere kommer godt overens ;o)