20 March, 2009

Dragonfly socks

Whowwww!!! when writing I´m almost done with first sock- sooooooo quick knitted pattern its unbelievebal.
Yarn is ONLINE bought at Rapunzels , Frankenmuth, MI.

8 comments:

cici said...

oh my it's gorgeous! I love the yarn♥

Torhild Reidardatter said...

I do too :-)

Unknown said...

Dette garnet hadde virkelig fine farger. Er flott til jeans. :-)

Caroline said...

I love the yarn too. Anything with pink in it is a winner for me.

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

The socks are yarn are beautiful !!! Have a wonderful trip. I can't wait to see your pictures.

Anonymous said...

what beautiful colours - very spring like, pretty yarn always helps projects fly I think, the socks are going to be lovely

Anonymous said...

Morsomt mønster, og deilige farger på garnet! Dette ser bra ut :o)

Torhild Reidardatter said...

Thank you all for nice comments.. Yes- its a pretty and fun pattern. easy to momoriase and quick to knit. Colours are joyful