.......about playing with a string and creating new stiches.
06 March, 2009
Wash clothes
Wash clothes or Dish clotehs or just Clothes for everything.
One a day- and my cotton stash is reduced with soon 200 gr. And I have many more patterns to try out-And they´re so easy to bring along in my bag to school for some knitting in breaks and meetings.
Dishcloths are great for instant gratification. Looks like you will have a wash cloth to match each of your colorful bowls! :-) I use my cloths all around the house, for pretty much anything except for washing dishes.
9 comments:
Dishcloths are great for instant gratification. Looks like you will have a wash cloth to match each of your colorful bowls! :-) I use my cloths all around the house, for pretty much anything except for washing dishes.
Sikke da en god idé, godt altid at have en lille projekt ved hånden. Tak for tippet!
Wow - so pretty! I love the photo, I am so ready for bright happy spring colours.
Very pretty !!! Is that a size 8 needle you are using?
Kjempefint bilde. Så klare å fine farger. Ja nå har du fått pyntet opp hele huset med kluter som passer overalt, fine er de iallefall. :-)
Those are beautiful cloths and a beautiful picture!
Thank you all-
Carolyn- I use needle 3 mm.cant remember now how much that is in us...
And Mary Anne- your cloths are very cute- I like the idea of useing every bit of the yarn too- great pleasure
Dishcloths are great - so quick to knit & so useful. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Post a Comment