13 April, 2009

Mornings

As this is the last day of Easter here in Europe- I came over a box (long forgotten) of beads and pearls. In a little plastic bag I found these little chickens and eggs.
With a pattern and many parts cut out already, My chicken here does not have legs, yet. Lot´s of them need a finish up touch.
Kind of cute and in bright colours.
Next year I will try to get them up as decoration- in time.

My favorite flower and look at all these colours.
22 p. for 10 E.
Aahhh! so fine and tender- so "old -fashioned" in style.
I love them

A pure pleasure to get a couple of days later- sadly I had to leave them in vienna-

Vienna has so much to offer .
Historically, nice buildings , lots of shopping ( - if one want that.... )and a grand feeling about it all.
A cosyness , yet a big city life. But the best have been that I have been abel to relax, sleep and just be.
I spendt my days as I pleased.
Usually I spendt a couple of hr. in our room after breakfast- listening to news, knitting, reading ....( at the moment a book about how to coach teen-agers.), I could sleep an hr. again!!!.
I did as I pleased and on top of that being in great company, summer weather, I feel a new energy coming back.
I knitted two half of two pairs of socks..
one very colourful ( again-- must be the spring feeling)-and a second pair , Mokira
by Spillyjane Knits.
spring fun & Mokira.

2 comments:

Cybèle said...

love all the photos from Vienna, all those eggs are amazing!

Charlotte Lygaard Lintrup said...

Jeg misunder dig, at I har været en tur i Wien. Var der selv i 1991, hvilket føles som en evighed siden. Det var en fantastisk by, og jeg håber da, at vi også finder tid og råd til at komme dertil snart.