Have been wanting it for a long time- and now it will a reality-
The wrap style by Pam Allen & Ann Budd.
Easy peasy- shetland triangle is on her way.
About the yarn: Marianne Isagers Tvinni- color very pale lemon yellow.
I have a total of 100 gr.- might be enough for a few more pattern reports than suggested.
Next too the shawl I am still on my socks...
½ a sock left.
7 comments:
Du så nydelig og en fin farge for våren og sommeren.:-)
Jeg sendte deg en award, har du sett det? :-)
Ja tusen tak for det :-) jeg er glad for den.
It's beautiful. The color is so soft and inviting.
That looks so pretty. I started that shaw about a month ago, and have neglected it for a while. Maybe we could do a little knit-along?
What a great Idea Hyeknitter. Lets work together- slowly( I am in no hurry- so whenever I feel up to it I knit a little- let me know how your are progressing
Sounds good Beate. I'm working slowly on mine as well. Is it okay with you if I post about it on my blog and ask if anyone else would like to join a very casual knit along?
Dear Hyeknitter: Sure go ahead and ask-- I am sure there must be some more knitters out there doing the shetland Triangle:-)
Post a Comment