04 May, 2009

Nostalgic trip







A weekend in Norway. Nes church ruins.
A lovley stroll among old graves, spring flowers, dusty rain, hills ups and downs, a solid hand to hold on to, picking white anemones and enjoying their faint white simple stars.
Nothing is more norwegian ( or danish) spring than this flower.
And of course a bonfire to warm a cold body.

While I succed in all this nostalgic moments I knitted, talked to people close to me and planned next trip-- in a month.

5 comments:

pompa said...

I am particulary found of Anemone nemorosa. Anemone nemorsa is in the genus Anemone in the family Ranunculaceae. Common names include (European*) wood anemone, windflower, (European*) thimbleweed and smell fox, an allusion to the musky smell of the leaves.

cici said...

looks like a great trip. Great photos♥

Deborah said...

Hi Beate!

Guess what? I ran into Erin at Close Knits! It was fun seeing her again and of course we talked about how much we missed you!

Anonymous said...

Oi. Parabéns pelo excelente blog. Gostaria de lhe convidar para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa sobre o Brasil. Abração

Torhild Reidardatter said...

Hi Deborah.. what fun. Guess what? I miss you too.