
Opal & Austermann, Fortissima and much, much more sockyarn display.
This is unfelted Evilla. Gorgeous, lovley and abit breath taking just looking at it.IN the far end of the pic. there is a whole wall / shelves filled with spun Evilla in all the colours.
Never seen so much sockyarn and Evilla at one place.
This was not all- no, no,no........ there where all the new yarns, knotted, hairy and in new colours.
More calm wool / alpaca/silk /bamboo & linnen. in all the colours you would like to see.
Almost( only almost) too much yarn in one place.
A couple of magazines adn the Evilla I bought- 229 gr. in lovley blues/ greens.A shawl is waiting to be knitted.
This is Kates Springtime Bandit in a supersoft Austermann Alpaca /silk. ( 80-20 %)Color is 0016- the absolutly very bright baby, glacier blue as in the mugs earlier on.
Gosh, I love this color!!
Here is one sock of each I am knitting at the moment:Left is the Nine-to-five by Nicole Hindes
, right is from Favorite socks ( cover picture)- can`t remember what`s it`s called. Temporary shut down brain.
Here it is , the Austermann Alpaca/silk. Got 10 of these babies.. Can`t just make a "bandit" - got to make sure I can make a hat and mittens as well.
Okey-- the shelf of sockyarn was too temting and home with me came:1 Opal w/ bamboo- color1921 ( greens, purple and soft peach)
1 Opal w/ Bamboo - color 1923 ( has yellow and greens)
1 Austermann, Step w/ aloe Vera & jojoba oil.color: 0003( greens, slightly browns and beige)
I admit they do look alike and the fact is that I could not decide on which :-(

In front , left is Fotnote/ Mauds garn. A 70 % superwash wool, 15% silk, 15%bamboo.
Runs 400 m. on 100 gr. Color is 14 and is glacier blue + more blues and grey dots.
Right is also Mauds garn. Same quality but in light grey with green, dark red and bronze dots in it.
Top is Fortissima socka.Wool and polyamid( 75- 25% mix) - bought only because of the color mix. White with ligth blue sections.
Seems like I am building up a stash here in Norway. I like the idea not to bring needles and yarn with me, every other week-end when I travel up here.

2 comments:
Stakkels Maud, efter billederne af dine indkoeb at doemme, sidder hun nu i en tom butik ;-)
Jeg har lige koebt den samme farve Evilla til et toerklaede :-)
Her var det veldig mye fint garn, men jeg tror nok at Norge har både billig og bra garn og kjempegodt utvalg. Jeg blir ofte skuffet når jeg kommer til utlandet og ser hva de har å tilby mange plasser. ;-)
Post a Comment