30 July, 2009

Strolled at places not seen for a long time


Did not do much in Oslo yesterday , exept that we strolled around familiar street cornes and new cafès/ jazz bars .
The familiar Karl Johan, the main pedestrian street in Oslo was way to crowded.
And what is it about this alive statue thing? I don`t like them.
Get a JOB!!- ( sorry- but I find them really , really creapy and not very flattering to any city)

Anyway- elbowing my way through , I spotted Noa Noa & and a SALE sign.
Jupp- up to 70% .
Parking my Teddybear outside at the husband parking ( 2 chairs, small table-) I ended up with , typical me, 4 of the same tank -tops only in 4 different colours. 2 on 70%, 1 on 50% and 1 full price ( new collection)- but still the same top. And 2 cardigans ( have been looking for cardigans this last year - to my defend), both new collection and NOT on sale.
But with the savings from my sale purchase it`s ok.


Was I lucky or not? And all in my favorite colours- hi,hi........
After picking BF up from husband parking, we strolled on further to Aker Brygge and ended up at Rorbua for a early dinner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Det ser ut som du hadde en fin dag i Oslo med shopping og middag. Selv om det var forandringer. Oslo forandrer seg som andre storbyer.
Alle tjener til livets opphold på sin egen måte. Snart inntar hovedstaden med utstoppete mennesker også (jeg mener de som går forkledd i syntetiske bamsedrakter). Vi må bare innfinne oss med det. Turister tar bilder og alle er fornøyde, likt overalt i verden.... ha en fin dag beate :-)