28 September, 2009

9 2 5

Nine -to-five these socks are called. Pattern designed by Nicole Hines at All buttoned up.
My choise of yarn is Lana Grossa/ mega boots stretch. Colour 707.
Good to knit with- took my a while to finish. Started beginning of July ( one of my summer projects) and finished a couple of weeks ago.

Noro Kureyon Hat
A bit big- but for my daughter ( with much more hair on her head than I) it fitts well.
Pattern found at Evas Univers.
The hat can be used eather way- I prefer the bottom pic.

3 comments:

Stärneschyiin said...

So beautiful socks!
Great pattern!
And the cap is very nice!

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

Oooooh I love the socks and the hat. You have a very nice profile. Also, I have an award for you on my blog !

Unknown said...

Her er enda et par sokker ferdig. Jeg må jo bare si at de er fine. Den luen er kjempedigg. Den skal være litt stor, du kledde den veldig godt. :-)