07 September, 2009

Blink til Frk. Aabo

The "uber alles" Kauni.
Marina had so many fine objects knitted in colourchanging yarn, there among Kauni.
A gorgeous big pillow, shawls and such.
I was tempted beyond everything-
Small purses-
good for alot of stuff- needle stopper, marker and suck small dibbidutts.
As you see- the slight long one is perfect for my hooks- There are a few- and lates in collection is 8 wooden hooks bought at Netto this week.

Finally we had to leave- after a cosy chat with the owner. I understood she has connections to Ravelry, but not yet fully uploaded in pic.and such so I will be looking out for you Mrs. Aabo.
When we left it started to rain and boxes with yarn needed to be saved, quickly.


One of the corners.

Another corner filled with inspiration and cosyness.
Knitting caffee is taken place in the store and I have to figure out a way to join next time.
My friend shopping: we made mittens and yarn for socks ( good girl--- she is getting there)
But with this little one tumbling around all over she is busy.
Not much time for knitting in that household.

Oh. buttons!!! This little one had her first girls only day/ evening/night.
I just want to say thank you girls- 3 of them made my day in 3 different ways.

3 comments:

cathy said...

That shop looks like a very welcoming place to visit and browse. Looks like you had a fun day!

Anonymous said...

Nice:-) denne er vel ny? kan ikke huske den fra jeg færdes i Prestø....

Felisi said...

For en herlig butikk, der skulle jeg gjerne ha vært.