Dear Carolyn with her Two Cables and a frapp, delights me with her small talk and creativ work. Its like having a friend a loooooong way from home- thanks for that Carolyn. You make me smile. Anyway she wanted me to have this award-
Catch is to tell you stuff odd things about my self , that I normaly wouldn´t tell you.
So here we go and Gee... thanks you Carolyn.

1. I have a birthmark on my left thigh- with the shape of England!! It is white in colour and is about 10 cm/ 4 inch long.
2. I love early mornings quietness- I have the whole world to myself.
3. I do have alot of stones from all over the world ( the movers thought I was crazy bringing stones to the US- and then back again to Denmark.---) And I like the feeling of them- memories.
4. I have Sondre Lerche `s song "My hands are shaking" as my cell phone- ring tone, because it has a special meaning to me.
5. I just love odd( as in alot of talking and people just being people in real life)
movies, such as Hannah and her sisters, or Dan in real life.
6. I like buttons.
7. I can`t relax unless I clean up the house first- ( wired- but that is how it works) I guess I like neatness.
Another catch with this award is to nominate 7 others bloggers.
2. Frk. Vanmann
3. Ompas verden
4. Ruta
3 comments:
Thanks for the nomination - I'm honoured you chose me!
Tusen takk for awarden Beate, jeg ble så glad. Jeg synes det var gøy å lese hva du skrev (vi har vel alle litt snev av nysgjerrighet)Jeg venter med å skrive, men det kommer. Ha en fin kveld. :-)
Your reward is more than well deserved ! I love the movie Hannah and Her Sisters also and I love, love, love buttons !
Post a Comment