Since I am not allowing my self to buy yarn at the moment- I buy knitting magazines.
On that early fall- morning last week- we went to Sweeden to shop big- all groceries - half price.
Also I had to peek and see if I could find knitting m. to inspire me.
I peeked . I found. I am inspired.
Especially Filati handknitting and Knitter had a lot of great cardigans and sweathers .
Meanwhile I knit Spilly Janes Mitts.
I do fight a little with the yarn :-(
I am not pleased with the outcome- but will not let my self rip it.
I made place for thumb and I am about to finish first one.
I like the pattern twists, and I have to find a more pleasable yarn to knit with.
3 comments:
Jeg kan nå bare si at garnet ser superfint ut og de fine flettene eller mønster. Jeg vet ikke hva som er verst eller best haugevis av garn eller magasiner. Jeg tror det er helt ok med begge deler, man kunne gjort noe som var verre. :-)
Gorgoeus mitts. Love the yarn. i've got an addiction to knitting mags.
Thanks girls for your comments: I loooove knit. mags... you never know when you will find " the " thing to knit. And true Rita- there are alot more worse things one could do. It is kind of innocent to collect knitting patterns and knit.mags:-)
Post a Comment