Swirl Mittens
Just off the needles......
Cute- Quick- warm!
Colour : 2000
Needles: 5mm.




A find from Vienna- a button & yarn box.
Wooden box- glas lid-
My buttons moved in already.
A Austrian Calander 2010 and some post card.
And also did you know that under 2 months it is Advent and the Advent calander is a must.
This one is also from Vienna and has that Austrian look.
under 3 months left for Christmas---- sorry just had to let you know.
5 comments:
Dette var et nydelig sett og så fine farger. :-)
It's 12 weeks - I have a 7 year old who's made a chart to count down to Christmas... Love the hat and mittens, and love the advent calendars. The ones you can buy over here, are all so commercial, unless you spend a fortune.
That hat and mitten set is beautiful. I too love advent calendars. Every year I say I'm going to make one...
Hei og takk for hyggelig hilsen i bloggen min :-) Åh ja, vi ble minnet på vinteren i helgen - årets første snøfall - det er vel tidlig syntes jeg. Nydelig lue og votter du har laget, lekre farger!
I love the set.. great knitting♥ btw.. you have been tagged.. go to my blog to see why♥
Post a Comment