06 January, 2010

Gifts

Some of you have flashed the gifts given to you at christmas.
I got some prette good gifts too. And now 2 weeks after 24 dec. I want to show you the ones that I use alot.
First is the OBH needle / pin blanket( not sure what´s it´s called in english, but the trick is to lay on in on aprox. 10- 30 min a day and is suposted to help with illnesses, give you energy , back pain etc.I actually fell asleep on it today. Woke up snoring :-) and all hot and warm on my backside.
Body lotion and a eau de toilette from Davidoff( so soft that I can`t really smell it on my self)

Jewellery is bought by me , but is a gift from my Andreas to me. A adhd necklace made and designed by PILGRIM.
The symbols is heart= closeness, Key=understanding, Star= amitions and an eye= insight / knowledge.











books is always so nice to get ( and give) . Here is some to start 2010 with.

Soda stream is a very nice invention. I like water with bobbles and now I can make my own soda/water and saving on the envirement.
The leather bag is a gift from me to me. Perfect for school/work bag- and when traveling- It can contain alot and it has the most beatiful deep brown color.
I got a lot more, pillow for my pc , bag for pc, PJ, Other home accessories. Thanks alot all of you . They are all most appreciated.

No comments: