05 January, 2010

Soup àla T

I am impressed by my own cooking :-)
LOL- so fun when it turnes out just perfect- because that was what it was: perfect.
Kids loved it- and the homemade- crutons was a hit!! Try it- cut bread in squars- heat up oil -any kind ( not olive though) - enough of it!!!! and put squars in the oil and fry- sprinkle salt and herbs over. Mmmmmmmmm
I have atleas for one more dinner ( for 4 or 5 ) and a little lunch for myself tomorrow at work.
Bon Apetit for the rest of you when cooking.

Best Beate

4 comments:

bea's blog said...

Har en riktig Godt Nyttar, Beate!!!
Klem
Beatrice ****

Rena said...

what a coincidence ! I love homemade-crutons too :)

I wish you a happy new year :)

rena

cici said...

I will have to give this a try. Sounds like a good idea♥

Torhild Reidardatter said...

You will not regret it Cici. Perfect for old bread. Just remember to put the crutons on a napkin to soak some of the oil- I´m afraid it´s not a healthy accessorie to soup, but heck! its good.