...... again. The first week after a holiday is always so tough to get through.
All work is done. House is clean.Kids at home ( also the big one)- pizza doug made, candles lit, coffee made, almost dark outside and my knitting is waiting for me.
Mittens of course.
But I found this almost by accident, go check it out.
Picture borrowed from Bernadette Ambergen. Check out the link and the wonderful Capelets.
I like the elegance, mix of knitted & Chrochet, the colour.
Pattern for sale for 5$, or do it free style, the idea is great. I have a jacket with a collar like this.
Happy Friday to you all ;-)
Ps. Guess what came in mailbox today! Piecework & Chrochet! Perfect timingl.
10 comments:
Ja, det var et nydelig sjal, vet ikke helt hva jeg skal kalle de. Det er kveld her også, ser på grandprix, strikker og brenner i ovnen. Herlig med fredagskveld. :))
Den staar ogsaa paa min oenskeliste ! Glaeder mig til at foelge med i projektet :-)
Dit nye smykke og ideen bag det er forresten flot !
I hope you all are nice and warm, Rita. It¨s cold here too. Watched Barnaby and knitted for a couple of hours. To Angelika:Yes the jewelery is a great idea + they get some money in for adhd union. so thats why I did buy it + it ofcourse says it all I think.
Sadly, I've been so busy this week that this is the first time I've checked on you for over a week. Mmmmm! that soup really does look good. I love the mitts too. Spilly Jane's stuff is great.
Love that you've been to Solvang! Ha, ha, and the memories of traveling with little ones. I loved having babies but traveling with them was usually an ordeal.
Wow, those capelets are amazing.
Thanks so much for the link, Beate. I've found a pattern I'm definitely going to buy. Don't need it--just want it! You know how that goes!
these caplets are amazing. I would love to make one♥
OMG those are amazing!!!!!
Way behind on your blog, just wanted to say, how on earth do you fall asleep on one of those beds? (spijkerbed they're in Dutch, not sure what they are in English! bed of nails?) I always thought they were Japanese and that only the Japanese knew how to use them... Seriously impressed!
Dear Cybelé: Well what happens when I lay down on the mathress is that it actually feels VERY pointy!!BUT after a very little while I feel a pulsing warm heat spreading out to all my back. The pointy feeling goes away and it just feels warm and good. It feels relaxing and that is how I fall asleep. Last night I took away a headacke and a sleeping problem by resting 10 min. I love my pointy matth, and its 7250 little pointy nails:-0
Post a Comment