Mammut book sales are fun. That is if you show up on one of their last days of book sales.
Half price of sales price!
That is like 3 to 4$ for the cheepest ones . I did get novels ( child, teen, adults), cookbooks, green guide, a book about downtown London, female lexica and a book about getting happily divorced. A knit book ( Helga Isager / strikketøj) and a cool book about making your own curtins and making beatifull lamp shades. So you see , there is alot to get going on.
From button shades to a divorce.
Okey maybe I bought one or two I never would have gotten if it hadn´t been to the good bargin :-)
Good flour makes good bread. "Dinkel" or "spelt " is a surviver . This flour used to be what people grew long, long time ago- compared to the modern white wheat flour we tend to buy today. Luckily organic goods are easier and easier to get by.
Durum or Kamut is just two names of one sort of flour. Kamut is full fiber version of Durum.
This makes good bread.
Dark one is sunflower seed ryebread and the white is a full fiber bread made out of a base of a sour dough which makes a good taste and some of my new flours.....
Can´t wait to taste it... Oh. and the bread forms are new :-)
Ikea sure do have lots of good stuff.
5 comments:
Ja, Mammutsalg er en fin ting, særlig når man også kan ta med seg hjem bøker man ikke ville sett seg råd til å kjøpe til fullpris.
Kos deg med bøkene og nybakt brød og ha en superfin helg! :)
Det er så gøy å få bøker med seg fra mammutsalget, man føler man har så mye inspirerende å gjøre. :))
Wow! You've been busy. I can't pass up a good book bargain either, and I especially like used books. I have to go to Ikea. I think there's one in Pasadena, which is less than two hours away, so I have no excuses.
Good luck Caroline- I tell you the bread slips right out of the form. I do it right away , while still hot.
ja, bøgerne bliver bladret i , læst i, kikket i, flyttet på og aet ( klappet)
Post a Comment