It is Aspargus seseon here in Austria. Mmmmmmmm I had aspargus soup twice today- pork with aspargus and aspargus with ham and potato....... Spendt the day by getting up to breakfast and then go to bed again.. TB was off to work and I fell asleep again :-/Well, strolled the streets this afternoon and tried a couple of cafees I never been to -
One was a real Wiener caffee with the atmosphere I wanted- had a couple of "weisweinspritzer"
White wine with sparkling water ( half and half)- great talks. Back on room I should get early to bed because tomorrow will be a day for long walks....
Ps: I did bring my knitting.... dont actually know when I will be knitting....
3 comments:
Hurrah! You made it to Vienna!!! Your pictures are stunning of this place - how can it be real?! Cafe Central is so beautiful, I would never leave.... Please take pictures of your walk & adventure so we can be there too.... I am so happy for you!!!!
Glad you were able to get to Vienna. It must have been so frustrating for everyone, worrying about their travel. Have a wonderful time and visit all the cafes. :)
hmmmm very fine :-)
Post a Comment