18 April, 2010

Oh dear.........

Frankly - I want this to go away!! Enough is enough!!!!
Easier said than done- righ?
Eyjafjallajokull( click on the arrows and get a fantastic view over the ash cloud and vulcano) is closing Europe´s air space and it´s frustraiting for all those people out there unable to get home.
Copenhagen airport has been closed since 6pm thursday last week- Some test flying has been done succesfully and we´re all hoping to get the business rolling again-
What effect this has on me??? Well , this thursday night I have a flight to Vienna and I´m hoping so much that it`s all gone by then- Sadly I heard that this is not the end...... Ivh, ivh...
Well at least I am at home-knowing so many people struggling to get home ( or to a meeting/ work)- little kids and all.... ah.
But then again I must learn to think positive. I will for sure get to Vienna on thursday ( .... I´ve been looking so much forward to it)
Any knitting done? NO
I had 15 kids for Viktors birthday party---- we played pinguin soccer and had big laughts.


4 comments:

Røsslyng said...

Gratulerer med overstått bursdagsfeiring i huset :)

Enormt flotte vulkanbilder du har lenket til, fasinerende men dog litt skremmende dette fenomenet.
Håper du kommer deg avgårde til Vienna.

Ha en super uke!

Torhild Reidardatter said...

Tak skal du ha-. ja skræmmende og fasinerende, men død irriterende med alle de lukkede luftrom.Wien er så skøn på denne tid, og jeg X alt hvad jeg kan X :-0

me said...

oh my gosh! Your picture is stunning - the blue sky and awful cloud. I do hope you can get to Vienna (do take some pictures for those of us who just dream of these places!). I've put your blog on my side bar so its easier to see your wonderful updates. I enjoy them so much!
Try to get 10 minutes of knitting in tonight...I'm cheering for you!!

Caroline said...

Wow, I'll really behind with my blog reading. I'll have to go back and read your previous posts this weekend. So sad about all of the chaos from the volcano.