16 June, 2010

Day 11- Hush



Today I decided on going back in time- since I had to back in time in todays Journal Prompt.
A special asignment to do. Thinking back to when and how I started to crochet and knit.
What was the couse and who taught me.
I saw a pattern in my life versus the creativity.
I chose 3 pictures for todays word promt:
Picture 1:
Younges son is reading out load a asignment he had worked on in 1 grade.
I am proad of him since he had to do it in english and we only had been in NJ for 10 months.
He did good - so hush!! we´re listening :-)
Picture 2: Hush- mom is sleeping.
Someone caught me in a very relaxed moment.
Picture 3: Hush--- listen to the quiet evening.
Actually it´s midnight and it all quieten down to almost complet silence.
The animals / birds are sleeping. The sea goes more quiet and our own voices is toned down.
Time to just let go and just be.

4 comments:

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

This is a beautiful post. So serene. Your son was so cute at that age. Is that the rock of Gibraltar ? I've been there and I swear that looks like it... Hush.

Torhild Reidardatter said...

No this is an island called Lovund and is on the coast of Helgeland/ Nothern Norway. Find the artic circle and just below that.

Caffeine Girl said...

That is such a beautiful picture of you!

I love northern landscapes. I wish I could escape into your picture.

Torhild Reidardatter said...

Thank you for all the nice words. I do look forward to escape my self- in the end of July. Home.