Drizzle
Did not know about that word- anyway I had plans to clean bathrooms today. Seems like time to do that, but after my lunch I had a look at my pile of clothes needed help.
I PJ pants with a hole in it-- fixed.
A jacket needed a button to be sewn in again- done.
Buttons taken out of a sweather that had shrinked too much in wash- done.
A top that has a washed out colour, boring .
I have been thinking of crochet an edge to neck and armholes.
So I did!! In a pale yellow cotton .
It sure brighten up my top. Could not help it- a little flower had to come along as well.
I had a blouse I wanted to toss away, but the fabric was okey- so I saved the "body" of it and used back and front top to cut out small 5 leaf flower and sew them on a pair of jeans .
This is my favorite jeans but one day my butt came out of it - not good. Could not toss them. I figured I could use them on something( pillows, small bags etc.)
Now I can wear them again.
A new life is brought back to my pair of jeans, and I can wear them again until next big hole. Then I will make a pillow and bags out of it.
IF only they can hold through summer.
I feel the urge to sew again. Also I have been writing for 45 min. today- ( did not do that during week-end)
5 comments:
You have so many talents. Love the crocheted edge on your blouse. Great job on the patch job to your jeans. Don't you love it when you save your favorite jeans?
Good job!
Very nice!
I am so impressed. I love the changes you made to the shirt and, especially, to the jeans. I want those jeans!
Ohhhhh, those creative juices are flowing today !!! Oh my gosh I love what you did to your top! Too cute and the jeans ! Luv, luv, luv the jeans!
Go Girl !!!
Love the alterations.
Post a Comment