
Days are passing so fast - 3 days left till vacation and I am so busy doing last minute stuff for both my classes.
I hardly had time to think of what Boot camp really was.

I found boot camp very satisfying, not that I actually knitted so many objects, but I worked hard on the written asignments and worked myslef through some time traveling.I did start a pair of socks ( agian.....) because they´re such mindless knitting.
I see beauty all over and at the moment I enjoy the medows of poppies, one of my favorite flowers.

The only sorrow is that they can´t be picked. They kind of die at once.
So I love the view from the fields around school.
I also could not help my self playing along on the new desings in templates at blogger.
I just love this one for summer.
Happy summer every one.
2 comments:
Hei, Beate!
Morsomt at du følger meg! Takk!
Du har nydelige landskapsbilder, det er visst de flotte solnedgangene der du bor!
Jeg har også ADHD i min familie, nå først, etter 40 år, får min sønn hjelp...
Åååå, for en herlig valmueåker...
Post a Comment