18 July, 2010

Undulating Rib- socks

I did finish Undulating Rib - sock today.
Pattern is so easy- and it make a different rib- pattern.
Very elastic.
Yarn is.....oh-- tried to track it threw my blogposts...but it is a handdied yarn bought in Toronto sometimes 2007
Great! This means I can start a another pair of socks - AAAAAAND knit a bit on that shawl of mine that never seems to be finished.

7 comments:

me said...

these socks are beautiful! I can see why you can tackle the Cookie A. Potomus socks - you are a super sock knitter! Hurrah!!!

Two Cables and a Frapp said...

I love the socks and the color ! Well done !

Caroline said...

I never thought I'd get to the point where I wouldn't remember where I'd purchased yarn. I used to get so excited about each purchase. Now I have loads of yarn that I have no idea where it came from:)

Love the sock..and the milkfiber yarn sounds very intriguing.

LG said...

I love the socks, the stitch and the color! Very pretty!

Erin Wallace said...

Beate - these socks are beautiful! I love the color and the pattern.

xo Erin

Torhild Reidardatter said...

Thank you for your comments. the pattern is nice, though I will NEVER use them for socks again- they fall down - Maybe its the yarn that´s not pure wool- It would be great for a scarf when I come to think of it- or mittens... must try ;-)

jessie said...

Three comments on three different posts:

1. I'm so envious that you have blueberries on your property. We have three young bushes but no real harvest yet.

2. Beautiful pictures of the water!

3. Undulating Rib Socks. That is one of my favorite patterns. I loved knitting it. I did feel, however, that the picture in the Favorite Socks book did not do the pattern justice. If I hadn't seen other people's versions on Ravelry I never would have been interested.

Carry on. :-)