
A saturday afternoon i Lübeck. The end of my holiday this year, saturday 7th of August.
Walked arround the old town, had dinner at the Rat Hause restaurant- typical German meal and cosy atmosphere.

Medivial houses all over.

And lots of beautiful doors

And Danish design in a German Yarn store ( did I mention that the stores was closed :-(
This city calles for a re- visit. I know that december month is supposed to be very good time for a visit, with all the christmas Markets and so on-
I hope it can be arranged since it´s so close to here ( 2 hr. car drive and 45 min on a ferry) & I will make sure that is a week-day so that I can get into the stores next time.
Lübeck and Hux street was cosy , silent and a plesant surprise.
----------------------------
all pic. is taken with my cell- they´re of a better quality than I expected :-)
1 comment:
ohh Lübeck is so nice .. so many old houses good you like it
Post a Comment