.......about playing with a string and creating new stiches.
Happy Birthday to you! How did I miss it! I hope you are still singing and celebrating for the rest of the month, and most of September as well! The Norway patterns look lovely!!!! How inspiring to try one!!!
Happy Birthday also ! I see you are enjoying yourself. The books look lovely. Cooking and crafting, you can't beat it !
Tillykke med fodselsdagen! Wish we were getting some of your rain! It's hoy. hot, hot in California
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Happy Birthday to you! How did I miss it! I hope you are still singing and celebrating for the rest of the month, and most of September as well! The Norway patterns look lovely!!!! How inspiring to try one!!!
Happy Birthday also ! I see you are enjoying yourself. The books look lovely. Cooking and crafting, you can't beat it !
Tillykke med fodselsdagen! Wish we were getting some of your rain! It's hoy. hot, hot in California
Post a Comment