
Do you have yarn for special accations? For special moods? Kind of like comfort food etc.
I have comfort yarn.
Yarn I did not know what to knit with it.Yarn that was so gorgeous that I had to save it for later.
Last week-end I had a need for yarn comfort.

This , dear bloggers , are Noro Kochoran.
I have only 100 gr.
160 m of pure delight.
I casted on for a scarf kind of like Baktus, only more narrow.
No pattern - it´s in my head.
50 % of wool, 30% of Angora & 20 % of silk.
Colour is # 44- a dusty ,pale kind of thing. Lovley.
6 comments:
Noro yarns are so beautiful! I almost don't need to knit them, because I already enjoy them so much just as yarn. That colorway is lovely, and with the angora it must be so soft. :)
I love noro. I have plenty in my stash, waiting to be used♥
I have not used Noro before at least not that I can remember but that blend sounds like pure heaven to knit with.
Cathy: I totally agree- lovley yarn are great to show off in a bowl.
Cici: Lucky you.
Alicia: I look like a agnora rabbit after knitting with it- but yes- it´s lovley.
wonderful yarn, beautiful colours. I love it :)
slg rena
top [url=http://www.c-online-casino.co.uk/]uk casinos online[/url] brake the latest [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/]casino bonus[/url] free no store reward at the best [url=http://www.baywatchcasino.com/]baywatch casino
[/url].
Post a Comment