25 September, 2010

Fall Colours

Stash is good to have!!
Take a busy week at work: that may result in a stash robbing-
I am bored out of my mind with Citron, and needed someting else to work on.

I came over 3 balls of Gedifra yarn in 3 different colours.
One plain red, one stripe and one slow changing colour.
The pattern is Spring Beret by Natalie Larson
After knitting the two hats I had enough left -overs for a pair of wristwarmers.
I´m quite pleased with the set.

3 comments:

marianne said...

Rigtig lækker hue og pulsvarmere, det kan der hurtigt blive brug for. Er selv lige gået i gang med en hue:) God søndag:)

Caffeine Girl said...

It is a beautiful set. What perfect fall colors.

I so understand your boredom with Citron. It is easy -- but VERY dull! Still, I like the finished product.

Torhild Reidardatter said...

I agree with you . Realy , realy boring- and yes!- it is so nice finished.