A wooden box can be used in many ways.
This old box originally was used for margarine / butter storage in an old Island store.
I have been using it as storage of some wood logs for my fire pan, outside.
Rearranging my pathio ( and stored away some of my summer furnitures) I saw that this box had usefull storage capasity .

Therefor I washed it ( while in my mind I already painted it yellow:-)
, dried it and decided to try it as a storage place for my teas, coffies and such.

Quiet usefull , actually!
3 comments:
I like the look! Are you still going to paint it yellos? I kind of think the rustic look is nice!
For now it will stay natural and rustic, because I like that too-
this is old and has patina- a new wooden box would be more right to paint. Even my ten year old told me he liked what I did ( clever boy!he knows what mamma wants to hear;-)
For now it will stay natural and rustic, because I like that too-
this is old and has patina- a new wooden box would be more right to paint. Even my ten year old told me he liked what I did ( clever boy!he knows what mamma wants to hear;-)
Post a Comment