I have been collectiong yellow stuff for my house hold for some years now.
Slowly adding ithems I find beautiful and usefull.
The last to be brought home is the big bowl-
It contains 3 smaller ones inside the big one. I like it alot and had to make a show room - Later on I remembered more bargins in my cabinetts- several yellow great stuff.
it is friday evening and I have added a couple of rows to my Citron.
In the middle of 5 ruffle section- and not sure how much longer I will knit. Now it´s too dark for that fine, thin yarn and I have to make my self a new knitting.
With some yellow yarn maybe??? Not sure if I have some yellow yarn!!
4 comments:
Me too ! I love yellow but am ashamed to admit I have nothing yellow in my decor. Oh well. All of those yellow things are pretty! How do you like the Citron pattern ? I am thinking of making it.
That bowl set sounds perfect. I love yellow too although I don't use it nearly enough. I have been considering painting at least one wall in my bedroom yellow. I saw some paint called "buttercream," a couple of weeks ago, and I decided that Russ needed to paint our room that color. I've decided that pink was asking a little much of him.
Yes, Yes! More yellow! Find some yellow yarn, as it keeps the grey winter days from giving us feelings of despair - I love your bowl & jar & tin collection of yellow - such a happy arrangement! We can't have too much yellow!
Thanks for the reminder!!!
I just wanted to tell you that I have a blog award for you. I always love reading your blog and thought I'd recognize that.
Post a Comment